Which is the best solution to create a knowledge base to support your users? Top WordPress Knowledge Base Plugin below will answer this question for you.
The advantages of using WordPress Knowledge Base Plugin
For any website, a well-organized knowledge base always plays an important part in your success. A business that sells products and services usually needs a helpful knowledge base or documentation section to allow users to find out information that they need. If your users can find answers easily directly on your website, you can reduce the support workload effectively. For those reasons, today in this collection, we provide you with top high-quality WordPress Knowledge Base Plugin that can help you choose the best one. Let’s start now!
Top Best WordPress Knowledge Base Plugin
This WordPress Knowledge Base Plugin enables you to generate a knowledge base or FAQ section for your WP blog and page. Moreover, Knowledge Base also allows you to customize permalinks as well as draw up the knowledge base automatically through (
- Customizable permalinks
- Automatically draw up the knowledge base
- Supports unlimited nested of categories
- Inbuilt styles to display the knowledge beautifully
- Create a knowledgebase / FAQ section
- And more
- Fully responsive
- Easy to use
- Great support
Best Knowledge Base Software for WordPress is one of the most popular plugins that allows you to generate as well as show accordion-style. What’s more, you can also use this plugin to categorize information and then show them on your site very easily via some simple shortcode.
- Increase customer, partner, vendor or employee satisfaction
- Categorize information and display them
- Minimize support costs by creating a self-service community
- Present consistent information flow
- Offer a single source for all content
- Effective plugin
- Simple yet effective
- Work great
WP Knowledgebase gives you the ability to generate an interesting and attractive professional knowledge base for your site. Moreover, you can use this plugin to show comments on your knowledge base article. It also allows you to edit your catalog presentation in an easy way, for example, selects the theme color, number of articles, or sidebar layout.
- Display comments on knowledgebase articles
- Works across all major browsers and devices
- Customize your catalog presentation easily
- Super fast search, with predictive text
- A selection of sidebar widgets
- Integrated breadcrumb
- Editable slug
- Excellent plugin
- Great and free
This plugin is a great option that allows you to generate Wiki, FAQ, Knowledge Base, Link Portal or Bulletin Board for your site. In addition, Very Simple Knowledge Base also enables you to insert shortcodes on a page as well as use the widget to shoe your list and your posts as well. When you insert a widget or shortcode, you are able to insert some attributes in order to personalize your knowledge base.
- Include certain categories
- Change label of a post without a title
- Exclude certain categories
- Display category description
- Change the number of posts per category
- Display posts in ascending order
- Multiple attributes
- And more
- Nice and powerful
Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs is one of the most popular WordPress Knowledge Base Plugin. By using it, you can generate an eye-catching and modern knowledge base section for your site. 500 icons are also included in this plugin and you can also upload your own icons on FAQ based on your need.
- Wizard with 26 Predefined themes.
- 500 icons, with the option to upload your own icons.
- Customization of any text on the front-end.
- Coded for best SEO results.
- Basic, Tabs, and Category Focused Layouts.
- Articles with a table of contents (TOC).
- A fast search bar with listed results.
- Up to five levels of hierarchical documentation.
- And more
Easy to use
Yada Wiki offers you a wiki post type, an index, custom tags, and a table of content option as well. In addition, this WordPress Knowledge Base Plugin that allows you to connect your wiki pages together just by using the wiki page titles. You can also insert the “Add Wiki Link” button into your page as well.
- Link wiki pages together
- “Add Wiki Link” Button
- Output TOC Page
- “Add Wiki Listing” Button
- Insert a list of the wiki pages
- Sidebar Widgets
- A wiki link button, a pop-up opens
- Enter text into the “Show” text box
- Impressive Plugin
- Easy to get started
- Work great
BetterDocs enables you to generate a beautiful knowledge base and your documentation page for your site so that you can scale your customer support effectively. What’s more, this plugin also helps you to facilitate your customers so that you can make a faster decision. Thanks to this kind of plugin, you can reduce support tickets sending to your website.
- Stunning premade template designs
- Shortcode & page builder widgets
- Integrated with Analytics to track and evaluate the performance
- Auto Table of Content or Sticky TOC
- In-built advanced live search
- Great plugin
- A must-have
Here is a great solution for you to generate an eye-catching document for your products. By using this plugin, you can also arrange the documentation of your product beautifully. weDocs is also a perfect choice since you can host your documentation inside your WordPress and catch them from external sites.
- Create great-looking documentation for your products
- Organize your product documentation in your site
- Deliver long and detailed documentation
- Host docs inside your WordPress
- Functional plugin
HelpPress Knowledge Base is a great plugin that is very easy to use and totally compatible with all WordPress Themes. Using this plugin allows you to arrange knowledge base articles through the tag, category, as well as posts, format easily. A number of powerful features are also included in this plugin so that you can sue it effectively.
- Compatible with almost any theme
- Work on almost any device
- Live Search Results
- Customize the URL slugs
- Easy Content Organization
- Includes a built-in breadcrumb
- Override default templates
- And more
- Simple Knowledgebase
- Very pretty
Thanks for reading! We hope that this article about the collection of top powerful WordPress Knowledge Base Plugin can help you to create an effective knowledge base! If you find it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you have any questions, leave a comment below. We will answer it as soon as possible.
Besides, you can access to free WordPress themes to have a more attractive design for your websites.