Do you want to organize the information on your site much more digestible and aesthetic manner? If you answer is yes, the collection of useful WordPress Wiki Plugins below will be for you.
Why should you use WordPress Wiki Plugins?
By using this plugin, you can create and publish hundreds of wiki articles. In addition, the perfect tool allows you to generate, control as well as display a knowledge base for your site and much more. However, in order to help you save time when finding this plugin. In today’s article, we provide you top best WordPress Wiki Plugin. Let’s take a look and choose the best one!
Top Best WordPress Wiki Plugins
This WordPress Wiki Plugin is a great option that allows you to generate Wiki, FAQ, Knowledge Base, Link Portal, or Bulletin Board for your site. In addition, it also enables you to insert shortcodes on a page as well as use the widget to shoe your list and your posts as well. When you insert a widget or shortcode, you are able to insert some attributes in order to personalize your knowledge base.
- Include certain categories
- Change the label of a post without a title
- Exclude certain categories
- Display category description
- Change the number of posts per category
- Display posts in ascending order
- Multiple attributes
- And more
- Nice and powerful
Yada Wiki offers you a wiki post type, an index, custom tags, and a table of content options as well. In addition, this WordPress Wikipedia Plugin allows you to connect your wiki pages together just by using the wiki page titles. You can also insert the “Add Wiki Link” button into your page as well.
- Link wiki pages together
- “Add Wiki Link” Button
- Output TOC Page
- “Add Wiki Listing” Button
- Insert a list of the wiki pages
- Sidebar Widgets
- A wiki link button, a pop-up opens
- Enter text into the “Show” text box
- Impressive Plugin
- Easy to get started
- Work great
WP Knowledgebase gives you the ability to generate an interesting and attractive WordPress Wiki Plugin for your site. Moreover, you can use this plugin to show comments on your knowledge base article. It also allows you to edit your catalog presentation in an easy way, for example, selects the theme colour, number of articles or sidebar layout.
- Display comments on knowledgebase articles
- Works across all major browsers and devices
- Customize your catalog presentation easily
- Super fast search, with predictive text
- A selection of sidebar widgets
- Integrated breadcrumb
- Editable slug
- Excellent plugin
- Great and free
RDP Wiki Embed plugin enables you to pull content which is from the MediaWiki site and then embed it into your posts and pages. What’s more, you can use this WordPress Wiki Plugin to supply several arguments in order to dictate how it works. It also has a lot of powerful features in this plugin.
- Display table-of-contents
- Pull content from any MediaWiki website
- Embed it in pages and posts
- Strip and reformat the content
- Visitors can read wiki content
- Work Perfectly
- Simple and awesome
- Excellent support
This WordPress Wikipedia Plugin allows you to generate, control as well as display a knowledge base for your site. Thanks to it, you can also control your content in combination with all a bunch of smart features. This plugin also enables you to connect all of your items of your posts and pages automatically.
- Manage and organize your items
- Index page with all items
- SEO conform URL structure
- Tags and categories
- Prefix filter
- Automatic association of related items
- Completely translatable
- Clean and intuitive user interface
- And more’
- Excellent plugin
- Good support
BuddyPress Docs enables you to insert collaborative workspaces into your BuddyPress community easily. Moreover, this WordPress Wiki Plugin also allows you to connect your documentation to users or groups with many privacy levels.
- Fully sortable and filterable doc lists
- TinyMCE front-end doc editing
- One-editor-at-a-time prevention
- Full access to the revision history
- Docs that can be linked to groups or users
- Support for fully-private document uploads
- Doc taxonomy, using tags
- Dashboard access and management of Docs
- Great plugin
- Worked Great
WP Wiki Tooltip allows you to insert explaining tooltips querying contents from a MediaWiki installation. In addition, by using shortcodes, you are able to integrate the Wiki tooltip in your posts and pages. You can also use a famous list of Tooltipster to generate nice and themeable tooltips.
- Add explaining tooltips querying contents
- Create the nice and themeable tooltips
- Setup at least one wanted Wiki base
- Integrate the Wiki tooltip
- Work like a charm
- Modern and Simple
In conclusion, have you selected the most suitable WordPress Wiki Plugin for your site after reading the blog? We hope that the collection will be helpful. If you want to ask us for more information about that, don’t hesitate to leave your comment below.
Last but not least, if you are planning to change your site interface, let’s have a look at our professional and free WordPress themes to get a stunning appearance for your site.
- List Of 5+ Best Woocommerce Digital Product Plugins - November 14, 2023
- 15 Best Education WordPress Themes in 2023 with Fully Responsive Layouts - November 14, 2023
- Best WordPress Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (Up to 90% off) - November 6, 2023