It's time to create new or re-design your websites to bring it to the next level.
Track your posts and optimize them with the top best WordPress Statistics Plugin!
It is not easy at all to see how many vistors visiting your site. Therefore, you absolutely need a tool to help you do it. As you know, measuring your vistors, conversion, page views is very important because it is a key to making your site successful. To help you do this task easily, today, we provide you top best WordPress Statistics Plugin that may be helpful for you. Let’s start now!
This plugin enables you to create as well as edit your WordPress sites easily. In addition, you can also optimize it for revenue and vistors. A professional site statistic and analytics are also included in this plugin so that your audiences can have a clear understanding of your site.
- Advanced site stats and analytics
- Hundreds of professional themes
- SEO tools for Google, Bing, Twitter
- An advertising program
- Integration with the official WordPress mobile apps
- Intuitive and powerful customization tools
- Simple PayPal payment buttons
- Multi-functional tool
- Very impressible
Analytics Cat is a must-have WordPress Statistics Plugin that enables you to insert Universal Google Analytics code into your WordPress site without making your site slow. What’s more, because this plugin allows you to hide the Google Analytics Tracking code from logged-in users, you won’t pollute your data.
- Add the Google Analytics tracking code
- Pasting your Google Analytics script
- Hide your Google Analytics tracking code
- Simply Perfect
This plugin allows you to display Google Analytics statistics on your site beautifully. Moreover, you can also get the Google Analytics Dashboard quickly from your WordPress Dashboard. It also enables you to see your traffic data for each of your posts and pages.
- SOCIAL MEDIA Statistics
- List of top Referrers Browsers
- Enhanced eCommerce Google analytics Tracking Add-ons
- Google Analytics Stats
- List of top Countries
- List of top Referrers
- Mobile device Statistics
- REAL-TIME Statistics
- Campaigns Statistics
- Fresh approach
kStats Reloaded is a WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin that can help you to see how many people coming to your site and the number of pageviews they’ve got. Besides, this plugin also allows you to insert information for your sites such as data of current vistors or vistors currently online.
- Display your all-time totals
- Include information such as visitors currently online
- See who’s coming to your site
- Display a portion of your statistics publicly
- See up to the minute information
This WordPress Statistics Plugin enables you to insert W3Counter website statistics into the Dashboard of your WordPress site. In addition, This is an ideal plugin for you as it is totally free and has a lot of powerful features. Moreover, W3Counter Free Real-Time Web Stats plugin also provides you many reports of the traffic of your site.
- Recent visitor details
- Top pages linking to your site
- Daily, weekly and monthly visits and page views
- Top countries and top languages
- Top searches driving traffic to your site
- Your most popular posts
WassUp enables you to analyze the visitor traffic of your site including real-time statistics, detailed chronological info, live views, top statistics and so on. In addition, through this plugin, you can also display the incredible data of the newest hit of your site.
- Operating system / language / browser
- Pages viewed
- Spam and hack attempts
- Complete user agent
- Search engines used
- Name of the user logged in
- Name of comment’s author
- Very Nice Job
- Easy to use
- Great plugin
Here is a professional WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin that helps you to enhance the blog performance of your site. What’s more, this plugin also helps you to show the average number of comments for each post as well as the number of words for each comment.
- The average number of comments per post
- Total number of comments on your blog
- The average number of words per comment
- 5 authors who comment the most
- 5 posts which generate the most comments
WordPress Statistics Plugin is the best solution for you to analyze the traffic of your site. Besides, don’t forget to visit our free WordPress themes to get some beautiful designs for your site.
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!
Are you Web Freelancer or Web Design Company? Join our Club and Access our Resource!