Which is the most useful solution to track your posts and optimize them for your site? If you are looking for a perfect answer for this question, don’t miss the blog we give you today. Now, we will provide the top WordPress Statistics Plugins assisting you to do this task effectively.
Why should you install the WordPress Statistics Plugins?
It is not easy at all to see how many visitors visit your site. Therefore, you absolutely need a tool to help you do it. As you know, measuring your visitors, conversion, and page views is very important because it is a key to making your site successful. Let’s choose the best one by reading the following plugins.
Top Helpful WordPress Statistics Plugins
The first WordPress Statistics Plugin you should explore is WP Statistics. Thanks to this plugin, you are able to know how many people visit your WordPress website. Besides that, you can also know some basic information about them, including the countries they come from, and the browsers or search engines they are using.
- Visitor Data Records including IP, Referring Site, Browser, Search Engine, OS, Country and City
- Visitor’s Country and City Recognition
- The number of visitors coming from each Search Engine
- Statistics on Contents based on Categories, Tags, and Writers
- Hits Time-Based Filtering
- And much more…
- Easy and simple to use
- Great support
Visitor Traffic Real Time Statistics
Secondly, let’s have a look at Visitor Traffic Real Time Statistics. With the assistance of this plugin, you are able to know the blog statistics and traffic easily. That is the reason why you can freely track visitors, browsers, operating systems country stats, hits, and much more without any trouble.
- Comprehensive overview page (Dashboard)
- See how many hits your site get in the last two weeks
- See search queries and redirects from popular search engines
- Recent visitors and the visitor source
- Top referring sites & the visitor’s count for each one
- And much more…
- Nice support
- Easy to use and understand
WP Visitor Statistics
The next WordPress Statistics Plugin on the list is WP Visitor Statistics. This plugin will showcase how many users are online on your blogs. Besides that, it also displays the visitor’s location, browsers they are using to access your site, and much more.
- Real-time statistics
- Comprehensive overview page & User-friendly interface
- Support for hashing IP addresses
- GeoIP location by Country
- Fully compliant with the European GDPR guidelines
- And so on…
- Multi-language support
Another WordPress Statistics Plugin we would like to recommend for you is Slimstat Analytics. With more than 100,000 active installations, this popular plugin is promised to help you track returning customers and registered users effectively. Now, let’s explore its features below!
- Track page events, keep an eye on your bounce rate, and so on.
- Display reports in widgets or directly in posts and pages
- Exclude users from statistics collection based on various criteria, including user roles, common robots, IP subnets, etc
- Hash IP addresses to protect your users’ privacy
- Identify your visitors by city and country
- And so on…
- Wonderful support
- Easy to use and manage
Jetpack by WordPress.com
This plugin enables you to create as well as edit your WordPress sites easily. In addition, you can also optimize it for revenue and vistors. A professional site statistic and analytics are also included in this plugin so that your audiences can have a clear understanding of your site.
- Advanced site stats and analytics
- Hundreds of professional themes
- SEO tools for Google, Bing, Twitter
- An advertising program
- Integration with the official WordPress mobile apps
- Intuitive and powerful customization tools
- Simple PayPal payment buttons
- Multi-functional tool
- Very impressible
Analytics Cat – Google Analytics Made Easy
Analytics Cat is a must-have WordPress Statistics Plugin that enables you to insert Universal Google Analytics code into your WordPress site without making your site slow. What’s more, because this plugin allows you to hide the Google Analytics Tracking code from logged-in users, you won’t pollute your data.
- Add the Google Analytics tracking code
- Pasting your Google Analytics script
- Hide your Google Analytics tracking code
- Simply Perfect
Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by Analytify
This plugin allows you to display Google Analytics statistics on your site beautifully. Moreover, you can also get the Google Analytics Dashboard quickly from your WordPress Dashboard. It also enables you to see your traffic data for each of your posts and pages.
- SOCIAL MEDIA Statistics
- List of top Referrers Browsers
- Enhanced eCommerce Google analytics Tracking Add-ons
- Google Analytics Stats
- List of top Countries
- List of top Referrers
- Mobile device Statistics
- REAL-TIME Statistics
- Campaigns Statistics
- Fresh approach
To sum up, using WordPress Statistics Plugin is the most wonderful solution for you to analyze the traffic of your site. Therefore, don’t hesitate to explore the blog, try some plugins and select the most suitable one for your site. Besides, don’t forget to visit our free WordPress themes to get some professional and eye-catching designs for your site.
Thanks for your reading. If you have any queries or difficulties, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible.
- 5+ Best Activecampaign WordPress Plugins - May 29, 2023
- 5+ Best WooCommerce POS Plugins (Free & Paid) - May 25, 2023
- WPML vs Polylang: Which is the better WordPress Multilingual Plugin? - May 22, 2023