Understanding and analyzing website traffic are the really popular task that any WordPress website owners need to do. In order to make everything simpler and more convenient, we can use WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin to count and analyze the number of site visitors. So, in the blog today, we would like to show you a collection of many outstanding and easy-to-use WordPress Visitor Counter Plugins. Let’s take a look!
How is WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin crucial for your site?
As you know, data analytics always plays an important role in any business. Thanks to it, you can enhance the conversion as well as the visibility of your site. One of the most necessary tools is a visitor counter plugin which enables you to show the number of visitors accessing your site. In this way, you can increase the popularity of your blog effectively.
Top Best WordPress Visitor Counter Plugins
- Excluding users by IPs
- Restricting display by user roles
- Restricting post views editing to admins
- One-click data import from WP-PostViews
- Sortable admin column
- Dashboard post views stats widget
- Capability to query posts according to its views count
- Custom REST API endpoints
- Option to set counts interval
- Multisite compatible
- W3 Cache/WP SuperCache compatible
- Optional object cache support
Live Visitor Counter allows you to design the stunning counters. Moreover, this plugin is extremely easy to set up and very user-friendly. Live Visitor Counter consists of a minimalistic design and it is completely compatible with all types of site styles. Many powerful features are also included in this plugin.
- Beautifully designed counters
- minimalistic design
- Free Forever
- Live visitors
- Today’s visitors
- Total visitors
- Best live visitor counter
- Beautiful way
Awesome Visitor Counter allows you to download and set up very easily and quickly. Thanks to this plugin, you can able to count the number of visitors accessing your site automatically. In addition, it also gives you an ability to track, dissect as well as print for the individual documentation.
- Built-in sections outlined
- Track, analyze and even print the results
- Arbitrary sections
- Optional titles
- Easy to use
- Nice support
Here is one of the most common WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin that enables you to show the number of visitors having on your site. Besides, it also provides you an ability to insert all available information that you need into the visitor counter. Thanks to the data authentic, you are able to get your site traffic statics effectively.
- Users Today
- Total Users
- Views Last 7 days
- Total views
- Who’s Online
- Your IP Address
- Views Today
- Total no. of views
- How many people are currently Online
- Your IP Address
- And more
- Simple to use
- Easy to manage
- Well support
This is a beautiful Visitor Counter WordPress Plugin that you can use to see the number of people visiting your page and post. By choosing the block coming from Common Blocks menu or taking a search for “Page Views”, you are able to insert Page View Count at any places in your content.
- Set the Position of the counter
- Alignment of the counter Left, Right or Centre
- Set the color and size of the counter icon
- Add an icon and page views count
- Switch ON | OFF hide Page Views Count
- Use load by Ajax
- Option to Manually set / edit total views
- Lightweight – Fontawesome icon
- Page Views block
All in all, using WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin is one of the most effective and convenient solutions to count and analyze site traffic. Hence, don’t waste time. All you should do now is explore and try the collection, then select the best plugin for your site. If you have any trouble or difficulties, let us know by leaving your comment below, so we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Furthermore, we are providing a lot of responsive and well-designed free WordPress themes. Thus, don’t hesitate to discover and get the one you like. Hope you enjoy the blog today and see you again!
- How To Make A Name For Your Brand In The Digital Era - August 3, 2022
- 8+ Useful WordPress Gutenberg Form Builder Plugins in 2022 - July 20, 2022
- How to Easily Use WordPress Reusable Blocks - July 18, 2022