As a WordPress website owner, you know that there are a lot of media folders on your site. If you hope to have a powerful tool to help you arrange and manage them, don’t hesitate to have a look at the list of fantastic WordPress Media Folder Plugins below.
Why should you need to have WordPress Media Folder Plugin?
In order to strengthen the content of your blogs or pages, you absolutely need to insert many media files such as videos, photos, and so on. However, managing and arranging them is not an easy task and it is necessary for you to install a WordPress Media Library Plugin. Today, in this collection, we provide you with top best WordPress Media Folder Plugin with the hope that you can choose the best one. Let’s take a look and choose the best for yourself!
Top Nice WordPress Media Folder Plugins
FileBird – WordPress Media Library Folders
Here is a great WordPress Media Folder plugin that allows you to arrange a number of WordPress media file in your folders in an easy way. Moreover, using this plugin, you can also generate as much as folder and subfolders for your media files. You can also generate, rename as well as remove the folders easily just by taking a right-click.
- Friendly User Interface
- Smart Context Menu
- Full Control In One Toolbar
- Unlimited Folders/ Subfolders (PRO)
- Many File Types Supported
- Many Languages Supported
- Really easy super
- Well done
WP Media folders
Here is a great WordPress Media Library Plugin that gives you an ability to generate folders and subfolders as well. Moreover, you can also use it to rename and exchange the media in a suitable place. Thanks to having a new filed on the media edition window, you are able to update the name and full path of the media.
- Create folder, subfolders
- Rename and move the media in the proper location
- A new field on the media edition window
- Import and synchronize media structure
- Update the full path and name of all media
- Media management using virtual folders
- Nice clean interface
- Small but good
WordPress Media Library Folders
This plugin allows you to build actual folders for your WordPress Media Library. Moreover, using this plugin, you can generate a MaxGalleria gallery in a real-time. What’s more, thanks to this plugin, you can also insert as well as create new WordPress Media library folders in order to label and arrange as you like.
- Create actual folders
- Organize your WordPress media library
- Move, copy, rename and delete files and folders
- Create a MaxGalleria gallery
- Sync folders/files when moving or uploading a folder
- Regenerate thumbnails
- Look nice
- Awesome one
- An excellent way to organize
Folders – Organize Media Library Folders, Pages, Posts And Media Categories with Drag & Drop
This Media Folder Plugin allows you to arrange all your posts, pages as well as Media files which are in the folder. What’s more, using this plugin, you can also drag and drop items into the directories and alter the folders tree view that you want in an easy way.
- Place media in multiple subfolders
- Keep all of the media files organized in folders
- Drag and drop items into directories
- Change the folders tree view
- Manage your own content with ease
- Upload pages, media, and content
- Fantastic plugin
- Absolutely essential
WordPress Media Library Folders | Mediamatic
This WordPress plugin allows you to control a large amount of media folders and files for your media library. Moreover, using this plugin also you to arrange the content, in particular, you can organize your files in the folders or subfolders consisting of videos, music, images and so on.
- Drag and drop media
- Drag and drop folders, change order, and hierarchy
- Bulk select images and media files
- Drag images and media files to any folder
- Rename folders
- Create new folders
- Create and organize subfolders
- Easily see subfolders within each file
- Resize folders menu
- Functional simplicity
- Fast and Easy
- Great Plugin
Organize Media Library by Folders
Organize Media Library by Folders is a powerful WordPress Media Folder Plugin that gives you an ability to arrange your files into the particular folders. In addition, you can also use it to generate folders as well as insert the folder designation function for your media uploader.
- Organize files into the specified folder
- Can create folders
- URL in the content, replace with the new URL
- Add a folder designation function
- Can filter searching by folders.
- Works like a charm
- An excellent plugin
To sum up, it’s a wonderful suggestion for you to select and use a WordPress Media Folder Plugin to arrange and manage all media folders on your site. We will be happy and pleased if you can easily and quickly find the best plugin after reading the blog today. Please share it with your friends or anyone who need WordPress Media Folder Plugins to help them achieve their goals conveniently.
Moreover, there are a lot of responsive and professional free WordPress themes here, don’t forget to have a look whenever you need a new theme for your site. Thanks for your visit.
- What is PortSpeed in VPS - March 31, 2023
- 5+ Best Tablepress Alternatives (Compared) - March 30, 2023
- How to Effectively Edit and Revise Your Essay - March 30, 2023
Thanks for sharing this great bunch of plugins. It’s really informative for website developers.
I found one more plugin for fixing an issue with managing media is known WPFileo Pro plugin. This plugin can enable you to arrange your media records and make it easily accessible.
Look at here: https://bit.ly/2EUCZgE