Organizing all files, documents on your site effectively by using WordPress Library Plugin!
The advantages of installing WordPress Library Plugin for your site
In fact, the number of images, documents, and other files often occupies an amount of huge space on your site. Therefore, it is difficult for you to find the important thing when you need it. However, with the help of the WordPress Library Plugin, you can categorize the images, documents that you upload easily. And later you can determine what you want exactly. For these useful benefits, in today’s collection, we collected the top best WordPress Library Plugin based on many excellent ratings and the number of installs. Let’s go over the following plugin to choose the best one.
Top Useful WordPress Library Plugin
The first significant Plugin that we would like to introduce is Media Library Assistant. This tool comes with various enhancements for managing the media Library such as the [mla_gallery] shortcode is used in a post, pages to add a gallery of images, the [mla_tag_cloud] is utilized to display the “most used” terms in your Media Library, and much more. Moreover, you are able to organize your file into folders, collections, and galleries. Moreover, it also offers powerful content templates that allow you to compose a value from multiple data sources, mix literal text with data values, and much more.
- Complete control over Post MIME Types, File Upload
- Search by attachment ID or Parent ID is supported
- Complete support for ALL taxonomies
- Displays more attachment information such as parent information, file URL, and image metadata
- Allows you to edit the post_parent, the menu_order, and to “unattached” items
- Provides additional view filters for MIME types and taxonomies, and features to compose custom views of your own
- And much more
- Easy to use
- Great support
- Support for the admin columns plugin
- WPMl and Polylang Multilingual support
Relevanssi comes with a load of powerful features and configurable options. Thereby, it is a great idea for you to use this plugin to get better results. This plugin allows you to find documents that match with one search term quickly. In addition, the search results will be sorted in the order of relevance, not by date.
- Fuzzy matching: match partial words, if complete words don’t match.
- Find documents matching either just one search term (OR query) or require all words to appear (AND query).
- Search for phrases with quotes, for example “search phrase”.
- Create custom excerpts that show where the hit was made, with the search terms highlighted.
- Highlight search terms in the documents when user clicks through search results.
- Adjust the weighting for titles, tags and comments.
- Log queries, show most popular queries and recent queries with no hits.
- and much more
- Multisite friendly
- bbPress support
- Gutenberg friendly
Link Library allows you to generate a page on your WordPress site that displays a list of the link categories. In addition, it enables the user to select a subset of categories to be shown or not. Another amazing function is that the plugin provides a mode where only one category is display at a time. By utilizing AJAX or HTML Get queries to load other categories depending on user input.
- Display a form to accept user submissions
- Generate an RSS feed for your link collection
- Using AJAX or HTML Get queries to load other categories
- Select a sub-set of categories to be displayed or not displayed
- Using the filter method to add contents to the pages
- Easy to use
- Excellent performance
- Nice plugin
Media Library Categories allows you to add a lot of useful categories to your WordPress Media Library. After adding, the collection of categories will be displayed in the media library. You can optionally change, add, delete the categories of different items at once with bulk actions. Moreover, the plugin also offers an option to filter your categories.
- Add / edit / remove categories from media items
- Change the category of multiple items at once with bulk actions
- Category options & management in the Media Library
- Filter on categories in the media library
- Filter on categories in the gallery shortcode
- Taxonomy filter
- Support for WordPress 4.0 – 5.7
- Nice tool
- Have the search box
- Great support
WordPress Media Library Folders allow you to generate unlimited folders in your WordPress Media Library. Thanks to that, you can make your site easier by organizing your WordPress media library reasonably. Moreover, you are able to move, copy, rename, delete files and folders with a useful drag and drop interface.
- Multi-site supported
- Organize your media library folders
- Use File Name View Mode
- Select and add images to your posts
- Add images to a WooCommerce product gallery
- Create new MaxGalleria and NextGEN Galleries
- Clean UI
- Easy to navigate
- A huge productivity boost
Enhanced Media Library is an excellent plugin that comes with a dozen useful features and functionalities to manage all media files on your site effectively. The plugin allows you to add, remove, upload file types, and much more. In addition, it enables you to use the category search to find an infographic or any important file. Moreover, you are able to use some shortcodes and then generate playlists and slideshows.
- Various media categories
- Filter media items in WP admin
- Order options
- Media file types
- Export/import plugin settings
- Fully compatible with WordPress native short codes
- Beautiful display for products
- Simply an excellent tool
- Great organizational functionality
Media Library Organizer allows you to add a lot of functionalities to media Categories and media library images,…Moreover, you can set the category for images, videos, and other media files. With search and filter attachments by category in all media library views, you can find any important media files quickly.
- Search Media by Category
- Works with all Media Library views
- Sort Media by Category, Date or Name
- Categorize images, video, and other media
- Import Categories and Categorization Data
- Export Categories and Categorization Data
- Produce immediate results
- Easy to use
Which is the best WordPress Library Plugin for your site? Don’t hesitate to share with us your opinion as well as your queries, we will reply as soon as possible. Moreover, our free WordPress Themes has a wide range of beautiful designs as well as high-quality services for your site. Let’s visit and try them to build your desired website. Thanks for your reading.