In order to manage the display of the cart section, hide or show images, enable the zoom effects, and more, you will need to make some settings so everything can work well as you want. These settings will also have influences when you display items by using the shortcode from Joomla layout. Let’s take a look below to see how to make the settings.
- Go to Extensions > Plugin Manager
- Choose “Content” from the filter, then click Content – J2store to edit settings.
You will see a window like below, you can allow frontend article editing from there. If the option is set as “Yes”, users with suitable permissions will be possible to view J2store cart tab from frontend, on the product articles.
Next is the tab “Category view”, you can find settings to manage the behavior on the product category view.
- In the resulting window, please set the values by choosing the Category View tab, as you can see at the image below:
Then, please take a look at the image to make the settings then Save the settings and go to Item View tab to set the values, as shown in the image below:
Note: image width is set in pixel
The settings are done! Now they can be ready to use in store.
That’s it! If you have any question or relating problem, please let us know by leaving a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!
Image credit: J2store
- Web App Vs Progressive Web App: Why Are They Different - June 30, 2022
- 3CX Vs Help Scout: What are the differences - June 20, 2022
- List Of 7 Best WordPress Video Conference Plugins 2022 - June 16, 2022