How to speed up Joomla performance to ensure a good experience for your visitors? This post is necessary for you.
How is The Joomla Performance Extension important for your site?
As you know, the loading time is one of the important factors for the success of a website, it helps to reduce bandwidth costs, boost your site’s ranking in search engines and improve the experience of visitors. In this article, we have for you 10 best Joomla Performance Extensions that you can add to your Joomla website to speed up your site. Let’s check them out!
Top Best Joomla Performance Extensions
The first one we would like to recommend is JCH Optimize, this is a free Joomla performance extension which is an ideal choice for you to speed up your Joomla website, hence improve user experience and increase website traffic and Google ranking.
- Compress and gzip aggregated files
- Combine background images in a sprite
- Exclude individual files or files from extensions that do not aggregate well
- Simple and straightforward
- Super powerful plugin
Say hello to Mootools Enabler/Disabler! This is also a nice Joomla performance extension that gives you control of when is loaded Mootools. You can enable/disable for all your website except for specified items.
- Save up to 600KB per page load
- Removes JCaption calls
- Allows the user to add scripts to disable
- Auto enable mode for frontend com_users
- Add exceptions directly from menu entries
- And more
- Quick, Easy & Effective
- Easy to configure
jQuery Easy is also an ideal Joomla performance extension that you should not ignore if you want to increase the performance of your Joomla website. jQuery Easy will help you clean and resolve front and back end issues when using instances of jQuery alongside the Mootools libraries.
- Enable or disable the plugin in specific portions
- Call jQuery and jQuery UI libraries from the Google CDN
- Prevent some libraries to be stripped out
- Use reporting to get feedback
- Insert or remove scripts and stylesheets
- Modify the way the engine works by default
- Select jQuery UI basic styling or custom theme
- Awesome plugin
- Efficient and helpful
Cache Cleaner – free Joomla performance extension, it gives you a quick link in the top right of your Joomla! Administrator (status bar) that will help you to clean cache easily and quickly just a click. It uses ajax to do this in the background so it doesn’t need to reload the page either.
- Clean your Joomla! cache fast
- Clear server cache, external CDN cache
- Custom folders at preset intervals
- Drop-dead easy
- Brilliant Tool
- Works as described
JotCache is also an ideal Joomla performance extension which consists of JotCache Plugin, JotCache Component and JotCache recache plugins. This is an advanced solution for page caching in Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.x framework that you should not ignore.
- Multisite operation
- Bots/crawlers and cookies exclusion
- Clear the cache only for selected pages
- Cache management with a faster opening on larger web sites
- Autoclean (garbage collection) activity
- Batch recaching of frontend pages
- And more.
- Extensive, great functionality
- Very impressive
- Good documentation
Admin Forever will prevent admin session expiration. This is also an awesome Joomla performance extension that helps you improve the performance of your Joomla website.
- Prevent admin session expiration
- Improve the website’s performance
- Very useful
- Awesome and Reliable
CDN for Joomla! is an amazing Joomla performance extension that allows for easy integration with a Content Delivery Network (CDN). It’s very easy to integrate your website and a CDN with this plug-in.
- Faster Page Loads
- Reduced Server Load
- Handle More Visitors
- Integration with a Content Delivery Network
- Higher SEO Rankings
- Excellent CDN for Joomla
- Fantastic Plugin
- Awesome extension and great service
aikon Super Preloader – awesome Joomla performance extension which allows you to display a beautiful loading animation while your website’s loading. You can select from a wide range of preloaders and spinners, insert your logo/image, set the text, choose the background color, and customize the design according to your liking.
- More Than 20 Animations
- Custom Content & Image
- Display Once / All The Time
- Auto Responsive
- GIF & CSS3 Animations
- Old Browsers Fallback
- Full Design Control
- And more.
- Best Preloader
- Instant reply support
Speed Cache is a powerful Joomla performance extension with a lot of performance, compatibility, and feature enhancement. It comes with some handy tools like the activation for logged in and logout users, an auto-index for caching URLs, and an automatic cache cleaner on specified actions.
- New static cache system
- Activate a full browser caching system
- Cache automatic regeneration after cleaning
- Check and fix Joomla inbuilt optimization (cache and Gzip)
- Fix Joomla Expire Headers
- And more
- Pretty straight-forward
- Straight forward setup
Definitely worth value
JSLazyLoading is an ideal plugin that is suitable for your customer-side optimization. Thanks to this plugin, you can enhance the performance of your website effectively. It also works well with AJAX navigation as well as dynamic modules. You can use this extension for showing high-density pictures in case the density of the device screen is good enough.
- Supports a lazy load of background images
- Show images dynamically
- Intended for client-side optimization
- Work with AJAX navigation and dynamic modules
- Display high-density images
- And more
- Quick and enthusiastic support
- The outstanding value of money
You’ve just got an overview of the best Joomla Performance Extensions To Speed Up Your Website. Don’t forget to share if you find it useful! Or leave your comment below if you have any questions. Thanks!
Furthermore, don’t visit our user-friendly Joomla 4 templates to give your site a new and more eye-catching appearance.
Note: We updated this blog on 5th January 2021, and removed the ScriptMerge extension because it didn’t appear on https://extensions.joomla.org/
- List Of 5+ Best Woocommerce Digital Product Plugins - November 14, 2023
- 15 Best Education WordPress Themes in 2023 with Fully Responsive Layouts - November 14, 2023
- Best WordPress Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (Up to 90% off) - November 6, 2023