It's time to create new or re-design your websites to bring it to the next level.
Come and choose the best WordPress Tags Plugin for your site!
As you know, category and tag are great ways that allow you to arrange your content effectively way so that the readers can follow the information of your blog easier. Therefore, you absolutely need a tagging tool to do this task quickly. Today, we help you pick up several powerful WordPress Tag Plugin which may be helpful for you. Let’s start now!
Google Tag Manager for WordPress is a great WordPress Tag Plugin that allows you to control your analytics, code snippets as well as marketing tags effectively just through using an intuitive web UI. Moreover, because this plugin includes GTM container code snippets, you do not have to insert it in a manual way.
- Post/page ID
- Site search data
- Post count on the current page
- Logged in status
- Weather data
- Browser data
- Control analytics, code snippets
- And more
- Essential plugin
Cool Tag Cloud is an effective WordPress Tag Plugin that provides you an ability to render a tag cloud through a tagged photo. Furthermore, this plugin is also very compatible and it can render in any types of browsers. It is very user-friendly and you can use it with simple shortcodes.
- “Cool Tag Cloud” widget
- Renders a tag cloud
- Shortcode [cool_tag_cloud]
- Render in all browsers
- Easy and efficient
Here is a great WordPress Meta Tags Plugin that gives you an ability to extend tag for your WordPress site such as Mass Edit, Auto link term, Ajax Autocompletion, Click Terms and so on. Moreover, this plugin also allows you to control your WP terms in a perfect way for any taxonomy.
- Edit mass tags
- Auto link tags in post content
- Auto tags
- Technorati, Flickr and Delicious tags
- Type-ahead input tags / Autocompletion Ajax
- Click tags
- Dynamic Tag Clouds with colors
- Possibility to tag pages
- Awesome plugin
Using this plugin enables you to arrange the tags of your WordPress sites in groups. Moreover, thanks to this plugin, you are able to use tag customizable clouds for your posts, pages or any widgets. What’s more, it also allows you to insert a parent level into tags and make them be arranged in order of rank.
- Bulk-add all tags of a group to a post with one click
- Add the same tag to multiple groups
- An animated and searchable tag cloud
- Prevent authors from creating new tags
- Custom permissions who can edit tag groups
- A new tag cloud
- A Dynamic Post Filter for the frontend
- Very nice
Tag Pages is a user-friendly and lightweight plugin that allows you to insert tags into your pages or posts easily and quickly. In addition, you can use this plugin to insert ‘post_tag’ taxonomy into any types of your page post. This plugin is also totally compatible with Multisite installations.
- Add tags to a Page
- Add the ‘post_tag’ taxonomy
- A tags archive page
- Change the post_type query parameter
- Simple and very helpful
- Very Handy
This plugin allows you to collect almost your tracking scripts at only one place. Metronet Tag Manager is completely compatible with Google Tag Manager so that you can use it easier. Using this plugin also enables you to insert a lot of dataLayer variables on a page or post according to your need.
- Easily add as many dataLayer variables
- Six predefined dataLayer variables
- Set up separate dataLayer variables for pages
- Add an HTML event handler to any content link
- Add your own unique ID
Meta Tag Manager is a simple and lightweight WordPress Meta Tags Plugin that enables you to insert custom meta tags into your site easily. What’s more, this plugin also allows you to insert meta tags which will be shown on particular CPTs, front page, Taxonomies and so on.
- Useful plugin
- Simple to install
This plugin allows you to ensure that your blogs have a good look at any search sites or social media. Moreover, this plugin is also very easy to use, lightweight and offers you almost information about your webpage content in social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and so on.
- Complete and accurate meta tag
- Provides meta tags and markup for posts, pages
- Includes advanced quality assurance features
- Optionally customize the Open Graph type “article
- Uses images from numerous sources
- Image dimension settings for Facebook
- Contextual help for every plugin option
- Great possibilities
Here is totally a great plugin that you can sue to inset custom meta tag into your site as well as out of your WordPress Admin area in a direct way without needing any external editor. Moreover, this plugin also allows you to insert meta tags to the top section of your site in an automatical way.
- Cross-browser compatible
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- RTL compatible
- Google+ publisher link
- Facebook publisher meta tag
- Twitter publisher meta tag
- Pinterest verification meta tag
- Translation ready
- Works great
Category Tag Pages is a powerful WordPress Tag Plugin that enables you to insert tags or categories function into your pages easily. Using it, you can also insert “post_tag” or the ‘category’ taxonomies. However, you need to remember that this plugin does not allow to insert any tags into template files.
- Add categories and tags functionality
- Add the ‘post_tag’ and the ‘category’ taxonomies
- Work perfectly fine with Multisite installations
- Wonderful functionality
- Easy to use
We hope that this collection is helpful for you. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. And if you find it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends!
Moreover, you can refer to free WordPress themes to insert tags and categories for your site.
Looking for a free Landing Pages template to start creating your stunning website?