It's time to create new or re-design your websites to bring it to the next level.
If you still haven’t found a suitable GDPR WordPress plugin, this collection is for you!
It is no longer than a month to the enforceable day of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), which means you need to be rush to get your WordPress site “GDPR-ready” if you don’t want to be fined heavily because of using data of EU citizens. In today collection, we are going to list some necessary GDPR WordPress plugin which can help to make your site GDPR compliant. Let’s take a look!
1. GDPR Cookie Consent by WebToffee [Recommended]
Introducing GDPR Cookie Consent – one of the best GDPR WordPress plugins that you should not ignore. This is a premium GDPR plugin for WordPress by WebToffee which will help you to become GDPR compliant with many robust features. It will show a notice with Accept and Reject options. The cookie value will be set to “Null” by default. And admin can add cookie details from the backend. You can use a shortcode to display the list of cookies in your policy page.
Some remarkable features available on premium version:
- Manage the list of cookies/categories
- Granular cookie opt-in settings
- Autoblock scripts – Google Analytics, FB Pixel, Google tag manager and many more
- Location-based exclusion of cookie notice
- Scan website for cookies
- Customizable cookie notice to look just like your own website’s style
This GDPR WordPress plugin is about to support a Data Processor, Controller, with Data Protection officer in order to adopt the rule of GDPR.
- Consent management
- Provide Privacy Preference management for Cookies with front-end preference UI & banner notifications
- Rights to erasure & deletion of website data
- Right to access data by admin dashboard/ Data User
- Right to portability & export of data.
WP GDPR Framework is a powerful plugin to help you get your WordPress site GDPR-ready. With Triniti, a top IT company from Europe, they create this plugin with a detail instruction for making your site GDPR compliant with effortless.
- Allow visitors and users without account to view/export/delete their personal data;
- Track/manage/withdraw consent;
- Able to configure the plugin to anonymize personal data automatically, delete, send a notification or allow admins to do it manually;
This is a GDPR WordPress plugin that will help your site GDPR-ready by making users personal data accessible to its owner. Your customers (the owners) will not have to log in to access their data. All the things work through with a link and email.
- Integrates with some popular plugins through add-ons to make the data which is stored by the plugins available for visitors to manage.
This is a great plugin to assist your website to comply with GDPR. It supports Contact Form 7, Woocommerce from version 2.5.0, Gravity Form from 1.9 version, WordPress Comments.
That’s all of our collection of the best GDPR WordPress plugin which is really necessary for GDPR compliance! We really hope that you can find at least one suitable plugin and have a good preparation for that. Don’t hesitate to share with your friends if you find this article helpful!
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any question, feel free to leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!
Are you Web Freelancer or Web Design Company? Join our Club and Access our Resource!