Increase traffics easier by getting to know people’s behavior with the best WooCommerce Analytics plugin!
Why should you use Woocommerce Analytics plugins?
It would be great if you can figure out how people find and use your website because when you know exactly their behavior, you can customize the site and attract more and more visitors come to your site, as well as growing a successful business! In today’s collection, we will introduce to you some of the best Woocommerce Analytics plugins, so you can have a greater overview to choose the best suitable plugin for your site. Let’s start now!
Top Woocommerce Analytics plugins
This Woocommerce Analytics plugin allows you to turn on all advanced tracking features of Google Analytics quickly without any help from a developer. It comes with Google Analytics Dashboard for your WordPress site, so all the analytic reports will be shown inside your site Dashboard. Amazing? Find more features from this plugin below!
- Google Analytics Dashboard in your site
- Real-time statistics
- Audience report, behavior report, content report, eCommerce report,…
- Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce tracking
- Compliant with GDPR
- and more.
- Easy to install and use
- Informative and regularly updated.
WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration is a wonderful Analytics for WooCommerce sites. Thanks to this plugin, you are able to integrate Google Analytics and your eCommerce sites. Besides, it also allows you to connect a referral with a purchase and transaction information into your Google Analytics data.
- Link a referral to purchase
- Add transaction information to your Google Analytics data
- Support the new Universal Analytics, eCommerce
- Enhance eCommerce event tracking
- Great plugin
- Works perfectly
- Really Helpful
Not just a specialist marketing platform for online business, this Woocommerce Google Analytics plugin also helps you to increase shopping cart value, repeat purchases, and decrease abandoned cart rate. It provides powerful generic analytics tools for showing data and let you know how to improve sales and grow business.
- WooCommerce email marketing
- Comparison of marketing channels
- Real-time revenue reporting and many breakdowns
- Optimize your WooCommerce store marketing
- Pre-set sales funnel tracking
- and more.
- Lightweight, work great with Woocommerce
- Good support service
- Simple set up.
This is a free Woocommerce Analytics plugin that lets you use Enhanced Ecommerce – a new Google Analytics feature, so you can track the behavior of users throughout your site. Up to now, more than 40,000 eCommerce businesses are using this WooCommerce Analytics Plugin as it helps you to integrate your Google Analytics effectively.
- Installation from the WordPress interface
- 4 new reports in Enhanced Ecommerce
- Google Analytics Opt-Out
- Guest checkout functionality
- Set local currency
- IP Anonymization
- and more.
- Track orders well
- Fast and efficient support.
With this plugin, Google Analytics will be easier on your WordPress site. It shows Google Analytics statistics in posts, page of frontend, backend beautifully. In addition, this plugin also helps you in SEO optimization and you are able to see your traffic data in individual blog posts and pages.
- SEO optimization support
- See traffic data of individual blog posts, pages
- Mobile device statistics
- Customizable CSS
- REAL-TIME Statistics of your site in the dashboard
- Campaigns Statistics
- Easy to work with API’s usage
- Use ShortCodes in Widgets
- Extend it to at any level
- And more
- Easy to install and use
- A great and accessible plugin
- Awesome Update
Allowing you to keep analytics.js updated and host it locally by using Cron-schedule – a WordPress built-in. This amazing Woocommerce Analytics plugin helps your site run faster by getting a higher score on Pingdom and Pagespeed because visitors’ browsers don’t need to go around to download a file from the external server from Google.
- Host analytics.js/ga.js locally
- Always track or only track when a certain cookie has a value or exists
- Set-Cookie Expiry Period, Adjusted Bounce Rate
- Track logged in Administrators
- Edit enqueue order
- Anonymize IP addresses
- and more.
- Easy and fast install and set up
- Great support.
Ajax Search for WooCommerce is a wonderful plugin which is a wonderful plugin with a huge amount of effective features. In addition, you are able to display your product photo in a live research result. In addition, you can also display your product image in live results, Google Analytics support is also provided.
- Search by product title, long and short description
- Search by SKU
- Show product image in live search results
- Better ordering
- Grouping instant search results by type
- Google Analytics support
- WPML compatible
- Polylang compatible
- Personalization of search bar and autocomplete suggestions
- And more
- Fantastic plugin
- Awesome Search Tool
- Nice plugin
Woopra Analytics Plugin allows you to get end-to-end customer journey analytics solutions for teams. In addition, this plugin also helps you to unify your customers’ data for analyzing, engaging, and optimizing as well. What’s more, a customer analytics position is also included, an analytics report with the answer will provide for you.
- A suite of 40+ one-click integrations
- Customer Profiles
- End-to-end Customer Journey Analytics solution
- Customer Analytics
- Powerful triggers packed into each native integrations
HubSpot – CRM, Email Marketing, Live Chat, Forms & Analytics is easy to use plugin that engages visitors with the live chat and chatbox as well as converts the leads with popups and forms. Furthermore, this plugin includes more than 400 native integrations such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and so on.
- Engage visitors with live chat and chatbots
- Build beautiful, responsive email newsletters inside WordPress
- Manage your entire contact database with HubSpot’s free CRM
- Measure your business growth
- CRM and contact management platform
- Email newsletter and marketing automation
- Love solution awesome
- Very Useful
- Highly Recommended
Matomo Analytics is one of the most effective Google Analytics Plugin with a huge amount of features. By using this plugin, you are able to manage the data ownership back for users.
- Protects the privacy of your users
- GDPR Manager
- 100% of data ownership
- All data is stored in your WordPress
- Super easy to install
- Supports over 50 languages
- Comes equipped with Matomo Tag Manager
- No data sampling
- The simple and best overview
- Fully sufficient
That’s all for today’s article. Hopefully, you can find at least one suitable Woocommerce Analytics plugin for your site by this collection. By the way, you can refer to free WooCommerce themes to create a wonderful WordPress website.
Thank you so much for reading. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply really soon.
- How to better reduce cart abandonment in WooCommerce with omni-channel marketing?-Growmatik - December 7, 2022
- Stripe Vs Square: Which is the best Payment Gateway? - November 30, 2022
- How to Make Your Website More Efficient - November 30, 2022