If you are finding the best way to improve your customer experience and enhance your sales, using the Woocommerce Cart Plugin is one of the most optimal methods to handle this task.
Why is the Woocommerce Cart Plugin useful for your site?
We have collected and listed below Woocommerce plugins free which get the highest ratings and good reviews from users. Come with each plugin will be a short quick description and its highlights to give you the best overview of these plugins so that you can choose the most suitable one easier. Now let’s take a look!
Top Nice Woocommerce Cart Plugins
WooCommerce Cart Abandonment Recovery enables you to stop cart abandonments and then recover lost revenue effectively. This WooCoomerce Cart Plugin provides you anything you need, so that you can recover your abandoning carts in real-time.
- Unique Checkout Links
- GDPR Compliant
- Ready templates for follow up emails
- Coupon Code
- A full report of how the plugin is working
- Amazing idea
- Very good coded plugin
- Support reply very fast
WooCommerce Menu Cart is one of the best WooCommerce plugins that help you install the shopping cart button to the navigation bar.
- Display items only, price only, or displaying both.
- Display only cart icon, or just items/prices.
- Display constantly, or only display when the cart contains an item
- Customize your own CSS
- Float left/ right, or you can use default settings of the menu
- Setup quickly within a minute
- Support many languages
YITH WooCommerce Cart Messages is an ideal WooCoomerce Cart Plugin that you can use to insert your custom messages in your cart page or in your page as well. There are many types of messages for you to choose from based on your desire.
- Add custom messages
- Create messages according to some specific categories
- Add free text in the message
- Create messages according to some specific products
- Very customizable
- Work perfectly
- Simple and intuitive
This is one of the best Woocommerce Plugins free which is to prevent your eCommerce site from hiding access to the cart which is caused by UX mistake. woocommerce Cart tab adds a sitewide tab to show a number of products in the cart. When customers click the tab or adding an item to the cart, cart contents will be revealed along with the checkout link.
- Adds a sitewide tab
- Display the number of products in the cart
- Reveal the cart contents with a link to the checkout
- Quick and easy to install
- Displays on all pages except cart & checkout
HubSpot for WooCommerce is a powerful WooCoomerce plugin which is suitable for many types of eCommerce sites. HubSpot has many wonderful functions, one of them is tracking and recovering the abandoned carts of customers. Thanks to this function, you are able to drive more sales and encourage customers to add products to their shopping carts.
- Track and recover customers’ abandoned carts
- Sync your WooCommerce store data
- Create insightful reports on your customers
- Orders to track the growth of your business
- Manage your customers and their orders
- Create and send beautiful, responsive emails
- Build advertising campaigns
- Great integration and support
- Easy to setup
This is a Woocommerce Cart plugin that allows you to change Woocommerce Cart page default behavior, let customers see the Total price of their cart when they change a product’s quantity without clicking on the “Update cart” button. This functionality will be added automatically when you activate the plugin, it helps to improve customers’ shopping experience on your site with “convenience”.
- Automatically reload and recalculate Cart
- Show -/+ buttons around item quantity on the cart page
- Faster AJAX reload call
- Show item quantity as a select instead of a numeric field
- Lock quantity inputs to allow only change
- Show user confirmation when changing item quantity to zero
- Update price vs quantity calculation automatically
- No need to add any code/ theme/ hack
- Efficient plugin
- Works Fine and easy
Side Cart is a Woocommerce plugin that allows customers to see a number of products in their cart with a provided site-wide basket, they can also remove products from the side cart. It has an ajax add to cart feature on single product pages as well.
- Proceed to button “Checkout”.
- Remove added products without changing the current page.
- Choose your cart icon position freely.
- Can be used for all kinds of products.
- Able to see all added products inside the cart.
- Fully Customizable.
Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce gives you the ability to recover the carts from your WooCommerce shop. Moreover, this plugin also helps you to send email notifications for your customers as well as reminding them about the abandoned orders.
- Recover their abandoned carts
- Automatically stops email notifications
- Captures abandoned guest carts
- Identify the Abandoned Orders information
- Works off-the-shelf
- Track abandoned orders value v/s recovered orders value
- Add custom variables
- Create unlimited email templates
- And more
- Fast Support
- Highly recommended
- So helpful
That’s all of our collection of best Woocommerce Cart plugins today. Through this collection, we hope you can find out at least one plugin that is suitable for your website. It’s time to make your site more convenient and comfortable for every customer to go shopping. Besides, don’t forget to give your site an amazing look by going with our 50+ Best Free WooCommerce Themes on 2021!
Thank you so much for reading! If you have any question, please feel free to comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!
- How to better reduce cart abandonment in WooCommerce with omni-channel marketing?-Growmatik - December 7, 2022
- Stripe Vs Square: Which is the best Payment Gateway? - November 30, 2022
- How to Make Your Website More Efficient - November 30, 2022