It is undeniable that WordPress Mobile Plugin is one of the most optimal solutions to make your site mobile-optimized and responsive. In other words, your site will appear perfectly on all kinds of screens without any trouble. So, in the blog today, we would like to bring you the list of many popular and helpful WordPress Mobile Plugins. Let’s check out!
The importance of using WordPress Mobile Plugins
These days, there are more and more mobile users who surf the Internet and access many websites frequently. Therefore, if you want to enhance the conversion of your site effectively, you absolutely think about the way to make your site mobile-friendly to attract more visitors. In order to do it easily, the best solution is to install a WordPress Mobile Plugin. Today, we pick up some powerful WordPress Mobile Plugins with the hope that it is helpful for you. Let’s start now!
Top Effective WordPress Mobile Plugins
WPtouch is a great WordPress Mobile Plugin that you can use to insert a beautiful and simple mobile theme for your mobile visitors. In addition, thanks to using this plugin, you can also ensure the SEO ranking of your site. This plugin also gives you a lot of professional themes for your businesses, blogs as well as WooCommerce retailers.
- A variety of enhanced themes for blogs
- Add rich advertising options
- Top-notch one-on-one support
- Add a simple and elegant mobile theme
- Customize many aspects of its appearance
- Great product
AMP for WP plugin enables you to insert Accelerated Mobile Page for your site in an automatic way. What’s more, this plugin also helps to make your site run quicker for your mobile visitors. Thanks to a Custom AMP Editor included in this plugin, you can override the content which was written in your posts and page.
- Custom AMP Editor
- Mobile Redirection
- Email Opt-in Subscription form support in AMP added
- Call to Action boxes and notification bars
- 9 Advertisement sizes
- Comments Forms in AMP.
- Native AMP Search functionality.
- Design 3 Watch the Video Overview
- Disqus Comments Support
- Google Tag Manager Support
- Page, Category & Tags Support Added
- Custom Post Type Support
- Excellent support
- Customer Service Excellent
- Outstanding assistance
Here is a great WordPress Mobile Friendly Plugin that you can use to transform the content of your site into a progressive mobile web application. What’s more, you can also have an ability to customize the appearance of your mobile web app so that it can resemble your brand identity.
- Choose what pages you want to display
- Add to Homescreen
- Access to multiple app themes
- Customize your mobile web app’s appearance
- Loading the mobile web application
- Offer your users an exceptional reading experience
- Perfect plugin
- Works well
- Very solid plugin
This plugin enables you to detect all the Mobile Browsers as well as loads the mobile theme. Besides, you can also have the ability to choose a different mobile theme for each mobile browser and the different mobile themes for each of the options like Ipad, Android, iPhone, Blackberry ad more.
- Works With W3 Total Cache
- QR code for mobile bookmarking
- Better Mobile Detection
- Serve separate home page for mobile devices
- Click To Call to phone numbers
- Works perfectly
- Incredible Plugin
- Good review
Jetpack plugin offers you a mobile theme that you can implement for your site just by going into your Jetpack settings area. Besides, the theme can operate when it detects a mobile device. It also allows you to override your current responsive theme in case you want.
- Brute-force attack protection
- Backups of your entire site
- Advanced site stats and analytics
- Hundreds of professional themes
- Intuitive and powerful customization tools
- Simple PayPal payment buttons
- Integration with the official WordPress mobile apps
- Malware scanning
- A record of every change
WPMobile.App Plugin allows you to create an iPhone-iPad and Android native mobile application for your WP site in real-time. Besides, you can also use this plugin to publish the mobile application that you created on the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Test your mobile app with the Android and iOS demo app
- Choose the name, the logo and the theme of your mobile app
- Users can search for your content directly
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets
- Users can share your pages and your articles
- Easily accessible
- Top service
- Really really impressed
Max Mega Menu allows you to make your site mobile-optimized. By using this WordPress Mobile Plugin, you are able to give your mobile devices a clear and easy-to-use menu. Besides, you can also insert many popular WordPress widgets for your menu as well as change the style of the menu with a professional theme editor.
- Organize your submenus into rows
- Display WordPress Widgets in your menu
- Customize the styling of your menus
- Builds upon the standard WordPress menus system
- Supports multiple menu locations in each
- Off-canvas or standard drop-down mobile menu
- Supports Flyout or Mega Menu sub-menu styles
- Hover, Hover Intent, or Click event to open sub-menus
- Fade, Fade Up, Slide Up or Slide sub-menu transitions
- Add icons to menu items
- Excellent Plugin
This WordPress Mobile Friendly Plugin gives you the ability to create as well as set up your different favicons for your mobile gadgets easily such as iPads, Android, Windows tablets, iPhones, and so on. What’s more, this WordPress Mobile Plugin also helps you to generate an optimized favicon for Android as well as IOS such as Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, and more in an automatic way.
- Serve as a sort of bookmark for your site
- Generate and setup a favicon for desktop browsers
- Classic desktop favicons
- Generate all the icons
- Create an optimized favicon for iOS and Android
The call Now Button allows you to put a call now button for your site and show an icon on the screen of your mobile gadgets. You can also select the page where the button should appear. Besides, this plugin also enables you to integrate a click tracking method with plugins having Google Classic Analytics or Google Universal Analytics.
- Display an icon on the mobile device’s screen
- Place an effective button that says “call now”
- Integrate a click tracking method with Google Universal Analytics
- Choose which pages the button should appear
- Easy install
- Compatible with Elementor
- Simple configuration
Are you finding a plugin to help with the experience of your mobile website? Here is your solution. This is a WordPress Mobile Friendly Plugin that helps your visitors get access to your site easily through their mobile gadgets such as tablets, desktops, smartphones,s and so on.
- 3 Depth Menu Level
- Naked Header
- Logo/Text Branding
- Background image for the menus
- Naked Header
- Disable Mobile Menus in specific pages
- Alternative menus per page
- Menus only visible for logged in users
- Header Live Search
- Footer menus
- Google Fonts
- Customize the styling of your mobile menus
- Fantastic plugin
- Intuitive interface
- Look great
In short, attracting mobile users to access your site on their mobile devices is one of the most effective methods to boost your site traffic as well as enhance your online business. Therefore, don’t miss a good chance to do that with the support of a good WordPress Mobile Plugin. We hope that the blog today will help you save time in finding the suitable one. If you have any questions, please leave your comment below and we will reply to you quickly.
Furthermore, in case you have an intention to give your site a new and eye-catching appearance, let’s take a look at our responsive free WordPress themes here. Thanks for your reading and hope you enjoy it!
- How to better reduce cart abandonment in WooCommerce with omni-channel marketing?-Growmatik - December 7, 2022
- Stripe Vs Square: Which is the best Payment Gateway? - November 30, 2022
- How to Make Your Website More Efficient - November 30, 2022