Website optimization plays an important role in boosting your site and increasing the bounce rate. Therefore, today, we would like to bring you the collection of many outstanding tools – WordPress Optimization Plugins to help you enhance your site effectively. Let’s take a look!
Why should you install WordPress Optimization Plugin?
Website speed is one of the biggest concerns of almost all website developers. If your site loads fast, you can enhance your visitor conversion rate as well as improve the website’s ranking effectively. Therefore, finding a plugin to help you speed up your site is a necessary task. Let’s choose the best choice from the listing below.
Top Effective WordPress Optimization Plugin
WP-Optimize allows you to clean your database, speed up your site and enable GZIP compression as well. Although this plugin is simple and free, it works really effectively. Thanks to this plugin, you can keep your site run fast and thoroughly optimized. You can also use this plugin to delete all unnessary data that you want.
- Removes all unnecessary data
- Carries out automatic weekly clean-ups
- Automatically trigger a pre-optimized backup
- Show database statistics and potential savings
- Bulk compression
- ‘Restore Originals’ function
- Retains a set number of weeks’ data during clean-ups
- And more
- Work like a charm
- Truly effective
W3 Total Cache is one of the most popular WordPress Optimization Plugin which has more than one million users. This plugin allows you to decrease 0.62s for the loading time of your site. Thanks to it, you can improve the speed of your site by 20.64%. It is also a great tool for you to improve the SEO and user experience of your website.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages support
- Various security features
- Extension framework for customization
- Reverse proxy integration
- Minification of inline
- Import post attachments directly
- Mobile support
- And more
- Great cache plugin
- Helpful support
- A functional choice
WP Fastest Cache plugin helps to reduce your loading time by 0.5 seconds, thanks to this WordPress Optimization Plugin, you can get an improvement of 15.74% in Pingdom and 15.3% in GTmetrix. What’s more, You can install this plugin very easily without having to modify the .htacces file.
- Preload Cache
- Exclude pages and user-agents
- Cache Timeout
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option
- Delete all cached files
- Delete minified CSS and js files
- Block cache for specific page
- Cloudflare support
- SSL support
- And more
- Great support
- Helpful plugin
- Amazing and outstanding
WP Super Cache is a wonderful WordPress Speed Optimization Plugin that helps you to reduce the loading time of your website by 0.94s. Thanks to it, you are able to increase the speed by 28.34%. This plugin also enable you to generate static HTML files that are from your dynamic WP blog.
- One cached file can be served
- Score the same on Google PageSpeed Insights
- Decrease load times
- Generates static HTML files
- Serve cached files in 3 ways
- Very fast cache
- Good plugin
- Speed up page loads
- Improve google page speed
- Good Plugin
- Works perfectly
Here is a great WordPress Optimization Plugin for you to optimize your site effectively. By using it, you are able to compress, resize and enhance the Google Page Speed. What’s more, just through one click, you are able to optimize more than 50 photos and 5MB in size forever. Many other powerful features are also consisted of in this plugin.
- Lazy Load
- Bulk Smush
- Image Resizing
- Incorrect Size Image Detection
- Multisite Compatible
- Process All Your Files
- Super Servers
- Directory Smush
- Automated Optimization
- Gutenberg Block Integration
- Well done
- Simply awesome
CAOS is an effective WordPress Optimization Plugin that allows you to make your site load faster. In addition, you can have the ability to track always or only when a specific cookie exists. This plugin also enables you to delete script which is from WordPress cron, therefore you are able to insert it in a manual way to your Crontab.
- Remove script from wp-cron
- Change enqueue order
- Force disabling display features functionalities
- Anonymize IP addresses
- Track logged in Administrators
- Capture outbound links
- Load the tracking snippet Asynchronous or Default
- Amazing support
Eventually, we would like to recommend you EWWW Image Optimizer. With the help of this WordPress Optimization Plugin, you can optimize all the images on your site yet the quality is still high. As a result, you can boost your site faster and improve the bounce rate effectively.
- Smooth Handling with pixel-perfect optimization
- Adaptive Steering with intelligent conversion options to get the right image format for the job
- Premium compression for JPG, PNG, and PDF files
- And much more
- Easy to use
- Great support