Why do you need to create Testimonials in Joomla 4?
There are many methods to win the trust of potential clients when they access your site and have an intention to purchase your products or use your services. However, one of the most effective ones is showcasing customer testimonials. By using this way, you can:
- Confirm the high quality or benefits of your products, services, and projects.
- Build the trust.
- Motivate potential customers to purchase or use your products/ services.
- Increase your sales and boost your business.
So, if you are looking for a simple and easy method to create Testimonials in Joomla 4, the blog today is for you. Let’s see how to generate it for your site now!
A simple way to create Testimonials in Joomla 4
Nowadays, many Joomla Testimonials Extensions appear on the market. However, only a few of them have been upgraded to be compatible with Joomla 4 version and you have to pay for the download. Don’t worry about that since we explored a free but effective extension that can support you to build a testimonial in a few simple steps. That is OI Testimonials. Although the paid version will give you full options that allow you to generate an eye-catching testimonial form in your own way, you can still the free version to create a good one. In the blog, we would like to show that with the free version.
First of all, you need to download OI Testimonials and install the extension. Once installation, there will be a message to ensure that your installation was successful.
Now, in order to customize the OI Testimonials, you just need to go to Content -> Site Modules, then select the OI Testimonials module and edit it.
In the Module tab, you can freely change the title of the module so that it will appear on your site as the name you want. For example, we modify it from OI Testimonials into Client Testimonial.
Besides that, don’t forget to show the title. After that, choose the position to display the testimonial. In our example, we want to introduce it at the main bottom of the home page site.
Finally, let’s published it.
Let’s move on to the Menu Assignment tab. In the Module Assignment, simply choose Only on the pages selected so that the testimonial will appear on the one page you want.
Moreover, in the Menu Selection, it’s time for you to select the page you hope the testimonial will be showcased. For instance, we want it to be displayed on the home page, so we checked in the box next to the Home Page section.
Next, we go on customizing some sections in the OI Testimonials tab.
- Rating stars: just be used with the premium version.
- Load jquery: choose the Yes option.
- Font awesome: select the Yes to use it when there will be some icon issues.
- Testimonials: add the images, names, main titles, and testimonial texts of clients. You can also add more testimonials of clients by clicking on the Add button. Besides, you are able to use the Move it button to arrange the order of appearance of testimonials. If you want to remove a testimonial, let’s press the Delete button.
Accessing the General Settings tab, you are able to select many different eye-catching styles (you just use the default style in the free version).
Furthermore, don’t forget to select the number of items showcased with the Items section, items tab landscape, items tab portrait, etc. In addition, you can also modify the sliding time and sliding speed of the testimonial.
If you wish to edit the layout, add module class, or header class, you can visit the Advanced tab and customize them in your own style. Eventually, remember to save all your settings.
Now, let’s take a look at the customer testimonial you have already created on your site.
In conclusion, there are a lot of ways that you can use to generate a testimonial for your site. However, the method we give you in the blog is the simplest and easiest. Thus, you don’t need to know more about coding but you can still create testimonials in Joomla 4 effectively. We hope that you can do it without any trouble. If you think the blog is useful, why don’t you share it with your friends? What’s more? Let’s visit our site and check out many responsive Joomla 4 Templates. Thanks for your reading.
- How to better reduce cart abandonment in WooCommerce with omni-channel marketing?-Growmatik - December 7, 2022
- Stripe Vs Square: Which is the best Payment Gateway? - November 30, 2022
- How to Make Your Website More Efficient - November 30, 2022