In this article, I will show you install Akeeba Backup.
We have three ways to install manually update Akeeba Backup:
- Install from URL
- Upload and install
- Manual installation
1) Install from URL
The steps to install Akeeba Backup from URL:
- Step 1: You go to our site’s download page for Akeeba Backup.
- Step 2: You go to your site’s administator page and click on Extensions, Extension Manager.
- Step 3: Then you click on the Install button.
Joomla! will download and install the Akeeba Backup update.
2) Upload and install
- Step 1: Log in to your site’s administrator section. Click on Extensions, Manage link on the top menu.
- Step 2: Click on the Upload Package File tab.
- Step 3: Locate the installation ZIP file you had previously downloaded and select it.
- Step 4: Back to the page, click on the Upload & Install button.
Wish you success!
Latest posts by Document Team (see all)
- JS Jobs Data Dictionary: How to Add New Entity? - January 3, 2017
- JS Jobs Categories: How to Add New Categories? - December 30, 2016
- JS Jobs Message System: Front End Messages - December 30, 2016