Table of Content
- How To Install Helix Ultimate?
- How To work with the Basic Settings of Helix Ultimate Framework?
- How To Set Color Preset For Template In Helix Ultimate?
- How to use Layout Builder Feature Of Helix Ultimate?
- How to set up Typography for Helix Ultimate Templates?
- How To Set Blog For Template In Helix Ultimate?
- How to customize Helix Ultimate Framework With Custom Code?
- How to work with the Advanced section of Helix Ultimate Templates?
- How To Set Up Mega Menu Builder In Helix Ultimate Framework
- How to use Ajax Rating Feature of Helix Ultimate?
- How to set up translation for Helix Ultimate?
- How to disable OffCanvas Menu in desktop?
What is Helix Ultimate?
Helix Ultimate is an advanced, functional Joomla template framework. It’s user-friendly and highly customizable tool to build Joomla templates easily and quickly. It comes with many excellent features and options for faster Joomla template development.
Helix Ultimate is the successor of Helix 3, but there is no update between them. You can use Helix Ultimate and Helix3 side by side in different page views.
What makes Helix Ultimate amazing?
- Build Beautiful Websites: It comes with excellent features,so it allows you to create a beautiful website in no time.
- Search Engine Optimized: Easily rank your Joomla website content on top of the search engine result pages.
- User & Developer Friendly: It meets the needs of all levels of users and developers.
- Fastest Template Framework: It’s the fastest template framework today with modern technologies, and clean codes.
- Multilingual Ready: It supports any language
- Detailed Documentation
- Build Responsive Websites: With Helix Ultimate, your website will be 100% responsive. Your website will work well on all modern mobile devices.
- Write Beautiful Blogs: You can add images, videos and format texts to make your blog posts beautiful.
License & Usage
It’s licensed under a GPL open source license. It’s totally FREE! No license fee or credit required. However, you should not modify the Helix Ultimate framework to avoid issues with updates in the future.
Browser Requirements: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Brave, Microsoft Edge.
Before installing Helix Ultimate framework, let’s check the following system requirements:
Joomla 3.8 or higher
PHP 5.6, 7.0.x, PHP 7.1 or PHP 7.2
PHP file_get_contents() function must be available/unlocked
Note: We recommend using the latest version of Joomla and the highest stable version of PHP available on your host.
If there is an update to the Helix Ultimate framework or a Helix-powered template, then Joomla admin area, it will appear a notifcation in Joomla admin area.
Or you go to Extensions >> Extensions Manager >> Update, select Find Updates, it will show all available updates.
- What is PortSpeed in VPS - March 31, 2023
- 5+ Best Tablepress Alternatives (Compared) - March 30, 2023
- How to Effectively Edit and Revise Your Essay - March 30, 2023