In recent years, there are a ton of WordPress Schedule Plugins on the market which may make you feel hard to select the most suitable plugin for your site. Don’t worry about that since we would like to bring you a list of handy WordPress Schedule Plugins that we found out and selected based on the review and votes of many users. So, all you need to do now is explore the collection and get the best one.
Why is the WordPress Schedule Plugin useful for your site?
By using a scheduling plugin, you can show events as well as highlight the specific events for your site. Thanks to it, you can facilitate your customers to make reservations for events or hotels. In addition, this plugin also allows you to set a schedule to share your posts on social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business,…And there are a lot of interesting features that are waiting for you to explore. Let’s take a look.
Top Must-have WordPress Schedule Plugins
Here is a great WordPress Schedule Plugin that you can use to set a schedule or share your posts on social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, and so on. In addition, thanks to using this plugin, you are also able to generate social posts for your content in an automatic way.
- Cross-Posting and Cross-Promotion
- Social Media Calendar
- Customized Social Media Posts
- Easy Social Media Scheduling
- Content Curation
- Social-Media-Ready Blog Posts
- Social Media Auto-Poster
- And so on
- Works great
- Very helpful
Timetable and Event Schedule by MotoPress is a great WordPress Schedule plugin that gives you the ability to build and control the online schedule for your events as well as customize the events’ appearance. What’s more, you can also use this plugin to insert time, date and description for your event and show the necessary items in a carefully-crafted schedule.
- A well-thought-out toolkit of shortcode settings
- Responsive design
- Color controls
- Several column types
- Ability to add event tags and categories
- More precise visual time frames
- Unique IDs for multiple timetables on a single page
- Color settings for background, background hover, text, and text hover
- Export/import of your data
- Excellent and Great Support
- Simple and elegant
WordPress Appointment Booking Free – MotoPress
Appointment Booking Lite is a free appointment scheduling plugin for WordPress that suits all service-based businesses. The WordPress Schedule Plugin works for both a self-employed person (tutor, fitness instructor, life coach, etc.) and a business chain. Use a free booking widget to arrange a step-by-step appointment booking process on your page.
Any number of services and team members
Any service duration
Individual timetables for employees
Flexible schedules including lunchtimes, breaks, days off, and holidays
Buffer times available
Multiple services at one go
An automated system of email notifications
Easy to manage from the backend
This is a powerful WordPress Schedule Plugin that you can use to post schedules for your WordPress sites in an automatical way. Moreover, you can also use this plugin to control the schedule as well as enable auto-scheduler. By using the editorial calendar, you are able to set schedule a number of posts easily.
- Dashboard Widget
- Manage Multiple Author Efficiently
- Save Times On Content Creation
- Schedule Calendar
- Drag & Drop Feature
- Schedule hundreds of post
- Manage multiple authors from one place
- Works smoothly
- Nice plugin
- Amazing and incredibly helpful
Simply Schedule Appointments allows you to accept meetings online via your site without any phone calls or emails. This WordPress Schedule Plugins also provides you with an effective way to set a schedule for the phone calls, coaching sessions, and appointments as well. Moreover, you can also use this plugin to limit the number of daily appointments that you can accept and the minimum time of them.
- Schedule phone calls, meetings, or coaching sessions
- Personal/Business Coaches
- Offer different types of appointments
- Wedding coordinators
- Book appointments with clients and customers
- Excellent Plugin and Support
- Easy to configure
Advanced Schedule Posts is a great WordPress Schedule Plugin that you can use to set the expiration day as well as the schedule overwriting a different post. In addition, in case it comes to a DateTime of expiration, the status of your posts will be altered into “draft”
- Datetime of Expiration
- Overwrite the another post
- A slug of the old post
- Schedule which overwrites the another post
- Really fine
- Easy to use
This WordPress Schedule plugin allows you to publish your post automatically as well as recycle the older post easily in order to keep your site good looking. Using this plugin also enables you to schedule the publish time of your post at any frequency that you want. A number of powerful features are also included in this plugin.
- Publish new posts and
- Recycle old posts
- Keep your site looking fresh
- Works great with the auto blogging plugin
- The best
If you are running a business or restaurant, here is a great solution for you. Using this plugin allows you to disable orders which are from being accepted outside select hours in the day. You can also use this to control the checkout functionality as well as schedule the opening and closing hours for your clients.
- Customize Daily and Hourly Schedule
- Automatic enabling and disabling checkout
- Force override schedule
- Customize site-wide banner
- Select a pickup date/time
- Delivery date/time or ship at checkout
- Display the notice of store status for accepting orders
- Simple and Easy
- Very useful
This plugin enables you to create a nice custom schedule with a beautiful interface just by using Jquery and Ajax. What’s more, you can also add extra information for the cell of activity as well as show them in the tooltip. Many other powerful features are also included in this plugin.
- Full access role management
- Display the date & the name of the day
- Insert additional information
- Display the full description of the activity
- A Single page to manage everything
- jQuery Drag & Drop system
- Really easy
- Excellent Support
- Very nice to use
All in all, it’s time for you to discover the collection of WordPress Schedule Plugins to find out the more detailed information and their usefulness. We hope that the list we showed you may be useful for you and other plugin users. If you have any queries or want to ask for more information about that, don’t hesitate to leave your comment in the box below. We will answer you soon.
Furthermore, we also provide a lot of fully responsive and high-quality free WordPress themes, so don’t forget to visit whenever you want. Have a good day and see you the next time.
- List Of 5+ Best Woocommerce Digital Product Plugins - November 14, 2023
- 15 Best Education WordPress Themes in 2023 with Fully Responsive Layouts - November 14, 2023
- Best WordPress Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (Up to 90% off) - November 6, 2023