It's time to create new or re-design your websites to bring it to the next level.
It is really important to organize your product in an appropriate way to raise your store user-friendliness. Let’s take a look below to see how your product will be organized.
Ordering options can be found below the Menu Manager > Menu item of your product > Common options tab > Article order
- Use global– Show the articles in the order as defined by going to System > Global Configuration > Articles > Shared > Article order
- Featured products(articles) first– Mark products as featured, so it will be listed first followed by the others.
Most recent first – The newest created articles/products will be listed first.
- Oldest first– Allow the oldest product to be displayed first.
- Title alphabetical – Sort your products depending on the titles in alphabet order.
- Title reverse alphabetical– This option would sort the products in the reverse alphabetical order.
- Author Alphabetical– Sort products depending on author names in the alphabet.
- Author reverse alphabetical – Order products depending on author names in the alphabet.
- Most hits – The products which have the largest hits will be listed first.
- Least hits– The products which have the smallest hits will appear first.
- Article order– The order that article is sorted in the Content > Articles part will be the product order at the frontend.
That’s it! If you have any question, please feel free to let us know by leaving a comment below, or sending us a ticket here, we will reply as soon as possible!
Looking for a free Landing Pages template to start creating your stunning website?