It is really amazing that J2store provides us with the ability to set advanced pricing for your product. Please follow the steps below to get to know how to set it.
Step 1: Set advanced pricing
- Access Article Manager > open or create an article
- Choose J2storecart tab > Pricing menu
- Choose Set Price for setting advanced pricing
- Choose button Set Prices to see the popup screen containing some options.
Step 2 Configure the settings
- Date Range (optional) Set a special price for an exact period of time. You can also choose the range of date you want to set the advanced price.
- Quantity Range (optional) Set special price depending on product quantity.
- Customer Group Choose group of customers you want to offer this special price. Leave it as Public if you don’t have any specific group to offer the price.
- Price fill your price and click button Create.
That’s it! If you have any question, please feel free to let us know by leaving a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!
Image Credit: J2store
- Top Worth-trying Woocommerce Gift Card plugin in 2021 - April 18, 2019
- How to Configure Tax of EU Stores in J2store? - March 21, 2019
- How to Configure Tax for Canada Stores in J2store? - March 19, 2019